Axa appoints Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to digital account
Axa, the insurance and pensions group, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its digital account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch against Publicis Modem.
Kitcatt Nohr will be responsible for handling the digital and social media activity across all of Axa’s business, which includes health and motor insurance.
The appointment follows a renewed marketing push by the brand. Last year Axa launched a £20m marketing campaign as part of a new strategy to highlight how its business differs to its UK competitors.
The campaign, created by its ad agency Fallon, included two TV ads featuring characters in fantasy situations to show their aspirations. Axa took the characters back to the real world to demonstrate how the company makes aspirations a reality.
The ads introduced the strapline, "Where others ask why? Axa asks why not?" and were supported by print and outdoor activity.
Axa’s media planning and buying is handled by Havas’ Arena Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London