Axa appoints Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to digital account
Axa, the insurance and pensions group, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its digital account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch against Publicis Modem.
Kitcatt Nohr will be responsible for handling the digital and social media activity across all of Axa’s business, which includes health and motor insurance.
The appointment follows a renewed marketing push by the brand. Last year Axa launched a £20m marketing campaign as part of a new strategy to highlight how its business differs to its UK competitors.
The campaign, created by its ad agency Fallon, included two TV ads featuring characters in fantasy situations to show their aspirations. Axa took the characters back to the real world to demonstrate how the company makes aspirations a reality.
The ads introduced the strapline, "Where others ask why? Axa asks why not?" and were supported by print and outdoor activity.
Axa’s media planning and buying is handled by Havas’ Arena Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency