Pure Collection appoints AIS London to integrated account
Cashmere clothing brand, Pure Collection, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton London to handle its integrated account.
The agency was appointed to the business without a pitch. AIS will be responsible for assisting the brand’s A/W 13 campaign strategy, as well as working across its CRM, creative and planning strategy.
With boutiques in Tunbridge Wells and York, Pure Collection has become the largest independent mail order and online cashmere retailer in the UK.
In the past it has focused its advertising budgets on search advertising, after appointing Epiphany Solutions in 2010.
Katherine Ling, marketing director at Pure Collection, said: "We’re eager for the exciting new thinking and opportunities that AIS London can offer to this project and the brand overall.
"Not only does the agency bring extensive digital and CRM expertise, but also strategic support, which will actively contribute to bringing our brand to a wider target audience in a more creative way."
Earlier this month, AIS London appointed former Rapier creative Kevin Bratley as a creative director and hired the creative team of Matt Eastwood and Dan Madden, previously of VCCP and Peak 15.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff