Pure Collection appoints AIS London to integrated account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 January 2013 11:28AM
Cashmere clothing brand, Pure Collection, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton London to handle its integrated account.
The agency was appointed to the business without a pitch. AIS will be responsible for assisting the brand’s A/W 13 campaign strategy, as well as working across its CRM, creative and planning strategy.
With boutiques in Tunbridge Wells and York, Pure Collection has become the largest independent mail order and online cashmere retailer in the UK.
In the past it has focused its advertising budgets on search advertising, after appointing Epiphany Solutions in 2010.
Katherine Ling, marketing director at Pure Collection, said: "We’re eager for the exciting new thinking and opportunities that AIS London can offer to this project and the brand overall.
"Not only does the agency bring extensive digital and CRM expertise, but also strategic support, which will actively contribute to bringing our brand to a wider target audience in a more creative way."
Earlier this month, AIS London appointed former Rapier creative Kevin Bratley as a creative director and hired the creative team of Matt Eastwood and Dan Madden, previously of VCCP and Peak 15.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account