Northern & Shell combines print and TV partnerships teams
Northern & Shell (N&S) has combined its TV, print and digital partnerships teams to form one centralised unit, under the leadership of Agostino Di Falco, partnership director at Channel 5.
Di Falco will lead a multidisciplinary partnerships team which will sell integrated opportunities across the Channel 5 network, the Express and Star newspapers, and magazines such as OK!
In the joint role of heads of marketing partnership, Paul Barrett and the newly appointed Saj Nazir, will lead multidiscipline groups incorporating members of the existing print partnership team.
N&S has also created the new roles of head of print partnerships and a print partnerships manager, to increase the scale and variety of print-led bespoke campaigns the group designs for advertisers.
Initially the combined team will comprise 33 people, including the 23-strong TV partnerships team, the existing eight people on the print partnerships team, and the two new roles.
The changes do not affect the roles of Di Falco's other direct reports, namely Emma Derrick, head of commercial partnerships (telephony, teleshopping, ancillaries), Matt Hill, head of insight, and Rachael Wheeler, head of sponsorship and branded content.
Di Falco will continue to report to Nick Bampton, commercial sales director at Channel 5.
Bampton said: "When we set up the partnerships team two years ago, our long-term vision was to create leading-edge, innovative multimedia solutions, utilising the full repertoire of assets in the N&S portfolio.
"This news is recognition that our approach was well received in the market and has generated significant benefits for all parties. We're now ready to scale up our offering a lot further."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media