Northern & Shell combines print and TV partnerships teams
Northern & Shell (N&S) has combined its TV, print and digital partnerships teams to form one centralised unit, under the leadership of Agostino Di Falco, partnership director at Channel 5.
Di Falco will lead a multidisciplinary partnerships team which will sell integrated opportunities across the Channel 5 network, the Express and Star newspapers, and magazines such as OK!
In the joint role of heads of marketing partnership, Paul Barrett and the newly appointed Saj Nazir, will lead multidiscipline groups incorporating members of the existing print partnership team.
N&S has also created the new roles of head of print partnerships and a print partnerships manager, to increase the scale and variety of print-led bespoke campaigns the group designs for advertisers.
Initially the combined team will comprise 33 people, including the 23-strong TV partnerships team, the existing eight people on the print partnerships team, and the two new roles.
The changes do not affect the roles of Di Falco's other direct reports, namely Emma Derrick, head of commercial partnerships (telephony, teleshopping, ancillaries), Matt Hill, head of insight, and Rachael Wheeler, head of sponsorship and branded content.
Di Falco will continue to report to Nick Bampton, commercial sales director at Channel 5.
Bampton said: "When we set up the partnerships team two years ago, our long-term vision was to create leading-edge, innovative multimedia solutions, utilising the full repertoire of assets in the N&S portfolio.
"This news is recognition that our approach was well received in the market and has generated significant benefits for all parties. We're now ready to scale up our offering a lot further."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief