Northern & Shell combines print and TV partnerships teams
Northern & Shell (N&S) has combined its TV, print and digital partnerships teams to form one centralised unit, under the leadership of Agostino Di Falco, partnership director at Channel 5.
Di Falco will lead a multidisciplinary partnerships team which will sell integrated opportunities across the Channel 5 network, the Express and Star newspapers, and magazines such as OK!
In the joint role of heads of marketing partnership, Paul Barrett and the newly appointed Saj Nazir, will lead multidiscipline groups incorporating members of the existing print partnership team.
N&S has also created the new roles of head of print partnerships and a print partnerships manager, to increase the scale and variety of print-led bespoke campaigns the group designs for advertisers.
Initially the combined team will comprise 33 people, including the 23-strong TV partnerships team, the existing eight people on the print partnerships team, and the two new roles.
The changes do not affect the roles of Di Falco's other direct reports, namely Emma Derrick, head of commercial partnerships (telephony, teleshopping, ancillaries), Matt Hill, head of insight, and Rachael Wheeler, head of sponsorship and branded content.
Di Falco will continue to report to Nick Bampton, commercial sales director at Channel 5.
Bampton said: "When we set up the partnerships team two years ago, our long-term vision was to create leading-edge, innovative multimedia solutions, utilising the full repertoire of assets in the N&S portfolio.
"This news is recognition that our approach was well received in the market and has generated significant benefits for all parties. We're now ready to scale up our offering a lot further."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign