Maryland Cookies launches first ad in three years
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 January 2013 11:20AM
Burton Biscuits has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1m TV ad campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland chocolate chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline, ‘Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa.
Running for four weeks, the ad features a group of loveable, talking, misfit mugs, that look forward to being used when they see the plate of Maryland Cookies, which they hope will be dunked into them.
The TV ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company behind the ad was Friend.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer, Burton’s Biscuit Company said, "The new campaign for Maryland Cookies will bring a little bit of magic to our TV screens this year, starting in January.
"The strong investment behind Maryland will further cement this well-loved brand’s position as the nation’s favourite cookie, and builds on our commitment to on-going investment behind Burton’s power brands."
The ad launches this week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad