Maryland Cookies launches first ad in three years
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 January 2013 11:20AM
Burton Biscuits has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1m TV ad campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland chocolate chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline, ‘Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa.
Running for four weeks, the ad features a group of loveable, talking, misfit mugs, that look forward to being used when they see the plate of Maryland Cookies, which they hope will be dunked into them.
The TV ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company behind the ad was Friend.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer, Burton’s Biscuit Company said, "The new campaign for Maryland Cookies will bring a little bit of magic to our TV screens this year, starting in January.
"The strong investment behind Maryland will further cement this well-loved brand’s position as the nation’s favourite cookie, and builds on our commitment to on-going investment behind Burton’s power brands."
The ad launches this week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London