Diary - Adland, strike a pose
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Do you roll your eyes when you see the Duchess of Cambridge in yet another boring pair of beige stilettos? Kate Moss (pictured) starting to look a bit samey to you? Then you must be someone to whom fashion matters.
If you work in a media agency, you could be rewarded for your efforts to make the world a more interesting place via your outfit choice.
Elle has teamed up with Campaign to find media’s most stylish person and we’re sending our street-style team into agencies to find him or her. The panel of judges comprises Lorraine Candy, Elle’s editor-in-chief, Anne-Marie Curtis, its fashion director, and Campaign’s editor, Danny Rogers. To enter, simply send a full-length picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3