Diary - Adland, strike a pose
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Do you roll your eyes when you see the Duchess of Cambridge in yet another boring pair of beige stilettos? Kate Moss (pictured) starting to look a bit samey to you? Then you must be someone to whom fashion matters.
If you work in a media agency, you could be rewarded for your efforts to make the world a more interesting place via your outfit choice.
Elle has teamed up with Campaign to find media’s most stylish person and we’re sending our street-style team into agencies to find him or her. The panel of judges comprises Lorraine Candy, Elle’s editor-in-chief, Anne-Marie Curtis, its fashion director, and Campaign’s editor, Danny Rogers. To enter, simply send a full-length picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Project Director - Maternity Cover Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Cambridge
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2