Diary - Adland, strike a pose
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Do you roll your eyes when you see the Duchess of Cambridge in yet another boring pair of beige stilettos? Kate Moss (pictured) starting to look a bit samey to you? Then you must be someone to whom fashion matters.
If you work in a media agency, you could be rewarded for your efforts to make the world a more interesting place via your outfit choice.
Elle has teamed up with Campaign to find media’s most stylish person and we’re sending our street-style team into agencies to find him or her. The panel of judges comprises Lorraine Candy, Elle’s editor-in-chief, Anne-Marie Curtis, its fashion director, and Campaign’s editor, Danny Rogers. To enter, simply send a full-length picture of yourself to email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Branding Consultancy and Design Agency - London Spectrum £40,000 - £60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Chief Communications Officer Ofqual £44,000 to £56,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Junior or Branding Consultant - Innovation - Branding and Design - London Spectrum £30,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Communications Planner News UK Competitive, London
- Partner - International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £80000 - £90000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'