Diary - Adland, strike a pose
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Do you roll your eyes when you see the Duchess of Cambridge in yet another boring pair of beige stilettos? Kate Moss (pictured) starting to look a bit samey to you? Then you must be someone to whom fashion matters.
If you work in a media agency, you could be rewarded for your efforts to make the world a more interesting place via your outfit choice.
Elle has teamed up with Campaign to find media’s most stylish person and we’re sending our street-style team into agencies to find him or her. The panel of judges comprises Lorraine Candy, Elle’s editor-in-chief, Anne-Marie Curtis, its fashion director, and Campaign’s editor, Danny Rogers. To enter, simply send a full-length picture of yourself to email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building