Monarch unveils new logo in third ever TV ad
Monarch has launched its third TV ad campaign in 45 years, which features the brand's new logo design.
The latest TV ad, created by Iris Worldwide, will run for three weeks on ITV during popular programs such as ‘Dancing On Ice’, ‘Coronation Street’ and ‘The Chase’. It will also be shown on Sky One, Sky Living and E4.
The ad, which launched this week, captures a young child’s excitement about flying, before showing on her flight 20 years later. The voiceover explains, "Monarch, let’s make flying fun again."
The 10-second and 30-second spots feature Monarch's new logo, which features white lettering on a purple background. The previous logo had purple writing.
These TV spots will be supported by national and regional press, social media, radio, email, digital and outdoor advertising.
The ad was written by Lou Bogue, produced by Jane Rattle and directed by Jackie Oudeny through Rogue films. Sound was done at Grand Central. Carat handled the media planning and buying.
Last year, Monarch launched its first TV ad campaign since its inception in 1968. Its foray into TV advertising followed the brand’s first relaunch in seven years in 2011.
Kevin George, managing director of Monarch Airlines, said: "We are building on success of our previous television campaign with this latest production, which evokes happy memories, prompting our teams and our passengers to put the fun back into flying."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- UI Designer - Fashion - Mobile - £25,000 - £35,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Digital Designers Source £250 - £425 per day, London
- Mid Weight Strategic Comms Planner JEFFERSON £45-50k plus benefits , London (Greater)
- Marketing Account Manager / Client Liaison Manager Guru Careers £25 - 32k DOE, Based in Haddenham, Aylesbury, Bucks (HP17) - Commutable from Oxford, Bicester, High Wycombe
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity