Monarch unveils new logo in third ever TV ad
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 09:03AM
Monarch has launched its third TV ad campaign in 45 years, which features the brand's new logo design.
The latest TV ad, created by Iris Worldwide, will run for three weeks on ITV during popular programs such as ‘Dancing On Ice’, ‘Coronation Street’ and ‘The Chase’. It will also be shown on Sky One, Sky Living and E4.
The ad, which launched this week, captures a young child’s excitement about flying, before showing on her flight 20 years later. The voiceover explains, "Monarch, let’s make flying fun again."
The 10-second and 30-second spots feature Monarch's new logo, which features white lettering on a purple background. The previous logo had purple writing.
These TV spots will be supported by national and regional press, social media, radio, email, digital and outdoor advertising.
The ad was written by Lou Bogue, produced by Jane Rattle and directed by Jackie Oudeny through Rogue films. Sound was done at Grand Central. Carat handled the media planning and buying.
Last year, Monarch launched its first TV ad campaign since its inception in 1968. Its foray into TV advertising followed the brand’s first relaunch in seven years in 2011.
Kevin George, managing director of Monarch Airlines, said: "We are building on success of our previous television campaign with this latest production, which evokes happy memories, prompting our teams and our passengers to put the fun back into flying."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London