Food Network launches Adam Richman campaign
Food Network UK has launched a multi-platform national ad campaign to support a special weekend of programming from its star presenter Adam Richman, on the first weekend in February.
The campaign, created by Kennedy Monk, will highlight ‘The Adam Richman Weekend’, which will include shows such as ‘Man v Food Nation’, ‘The Best Sandwich in America’ and ‘Amazing Eats’.
The light-hearted outdoor and press ads feature Richman dressed as a Beefeater and were shot on the American presenter's most recent trip to the UK towards the end of last year.
The ad campaign starts today with a promotion on Absolute Radio. One spot, voiced by Richman, will promote the weekend of programming, while a second will promote a competition to win a trip to New York.
To win the "foodie" trip to New York for two, Absolute Radio listeners have to submit a recipe for a new snack through the Absolute Radio website. The 'Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show' team will choose their favourites and two will go head-to-head on weekday mornings next week.
The campaign was planned and bought by Carat and Posterscope, and also includes digital and traditional outdoor in areas such as London, Birmingham and Manchester, as well as press ads and social media.
Nick Thorogood, senior vice-president, content and marketing, Scripps Networks Interactive EMEA, said: "The humorous and innovative multi-platform creative perfectly matches the Food Network brand and we're confident it will help drive new viewers to the channel."
‘The Adam Richman Weekend’ will take place on the weekend of 2/3 February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Qualitative Consultant Trace £30,000, Central London
- Corporate Comms Artworker - 5 month contract Network Career Consultants £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Mackenzie Carter £18,000 - £22,000, Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- Freelance Multi-lingual Project Manager Purple Consultancy £160 - £170 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Exec, Consumer Tech Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000-£35000, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions