Food Network launches Adam Richman campaign
Food Network UK has launched a multi-platform national ad campaign to support a special weekend of programming from its star presenter Adam Richman, on the first weekend in February.
The campaign, created by Kennedy Monk, will highlight ‘The Adam Richman Weekend’, which will include shows such as ‘Man v Food Nation’, ‘The Best Sandwich in America’ and ‘Amazing Eats’.
The light-hearted outdoor and press ads feature Richman dressed as a Beefeater and were shot on the American presenter's most recent trip to the UK towards the end of last year.
The ad campaign starts today with a promotion on Absolute Radio. One spot, voiced by Richman, will promote the weekend of programming, while a second will promote a competition to win a trip to New York.
To win the "foodie" trip to New York for two, Absolute Radio listeners have to submit a recipe for a new snack through the Absolute Radio website. The 'Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show' team will choose their favourites and two will go head-to-head on weekday mornings next week.
The campaign was planned and bought by Carat and Posterscope, and also includes digital and traditional outdoor in areas such as London, Birmingham and Manchester, as well as press ads and social media.
Nick Thorogood, senior vice-president, content and marketing, Scripps Networks Interactive EMEA, said: "The humorous and innovative multi-platform creative perfectly matches the Food Network brand and we're confident it will help drive new viewers to the channel."
‘The Adam Richman Weekend’ will take place on the weekend of 2/3 February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline