LBi hires Oracle's Anthony Lye as president of digital platforms and channel
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 11:54AM
LBi has appointed Anthony Lye to the new role of president of digital platforms and channel.
Lye will devise and implement a product development strategy for LBi’s audience engagement platform while working on its global partnership strategy with third-parties, including Adobe and Oracle.
He will report to Luke Taylor, the global chief executive of LBi.
Lye was most recently the senior vice president of Oracle Cloud Applications, where he led its CRM strategy and development for cloud applications, and he has held a number of senior CRM roles at the software firm.
Taylor said: "Anthony's appointment is a major coup for LBi. His experience in delivering go-to-market strategies for technology products and services is unparalleled.
"His decision to join LBi highlights the increasing emphasis brand-owners are placing on proprietary technology that enables the management, workflow, distribution, measurement and optimisation of content in virtually any form, across multiple content platforms, globally."
Lye said: "Brand-owners need to connect with their customers via all available channels, particularly as the growth of mobile and social media continues to drive digital spend.
"In this rapidly evolving ecosystem LBi is unique as it blends its services with its software engineering to develop ground-breaking engagements for brands and their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile