LBi hires Oracle's Anthony Lye as president of digital platforms and channel
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 11:54AM
LBi has appointed Anthony Lye to the new role of president of digital platforms and channel.
Lye will devise and implement a product development strategy for LBi’s audience engagement platform while working on its global partnership strategy with third-parties, including Adobe and Oracle.
He will report to Luke Taylor, the global chief executive of LBi.
Lye was most recently the senior vice president of Oracle Cloud Applications, where he led its CRM strategy and development for cloud applications, and he has held a number of senior CRM roles at the software firm.
Taylor said: "Anthony's appointment is a major coup for LBi. His experience in delivering go-to-market strategies for technology products and services is unparalleled.
"His decision to join LBi highlights the increasing emphasis brand-owners are placing on proprietary technology that enables the management, workflow, distribution, measurement and optimisation of content in virtually any form, across multiple content platforms, globally."
Lye said: "Brand-owners need to connect with their customers via all available channels, particularly as the growth of mobile and social media continues to drive digital spend.
"In this rapidly evolving ecosystem LBi is unique as it blends its services with its software engineering to develop ground-breaking engagements for brands and their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media