Weapon7 wins brief from wellbeing website Headspace
Weapon7 has picked up a digital brief from the health and wellbeing website Headspace.
The agency has been briefed with revamping the website layout and design, and to improving user experience and customer retention. Weapon7 will look at the website’s ecommerce platform, database and CMS.
Headspace is a social enterprise founded by the former Buddhist monk Andy Puddicombe and it aims to improve the health and wellbeing of communities through meditation.
Shona Mitchell, managing director at Headspace, said: "The growth of digital and social media is creating exciting new opportunities for Headspace.
"Weapon7 is the perfect partner; they bring extensive digital experience and strategic leadership, which will contribute significantly to the continued growth of our capabilities in an efficient and scalable manner."
Weapon7, which was realigned into Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in September 2011 at the same time that Adam Graham was hired as chief executive, appointed Anomaly's Matthew Robinson as its managing partner in December.
Graham said: "Headspace is a great company to have in our portfolio. The project allows us to utilize our past experience in developing strategic excellence across the range of digital channels and help future-proof their communications strategy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Gemini Search Ã‚£26000 - Ã‚£32000 per annum, East London
- Sales and Marketing Manager England Hockey £34k - £40k, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - Cutting Edge Tech Solution Ultimate Asset Ã‚£48000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, City of London
- Content Sales Account Manager - Native Advertising Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£42000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake