Weapon7 wins brief from wellbeing website Headspace
Weapon7 has picked up a digital brief from the health and wellbeing website Headspace.
The agency has been briefed with revamping the website layout and design, and to improving user experience and customer retention. Weapon7 will look at the website’s ecommerce platform, database and CMS.
Headspace is a social enterprise founded by the former Buddhist monk Andy Puddicombe and it aims to improve the health and wellbeing of communities through meditation.
Shona Mitchell, managing director at Headspace, said: "The growth of digital and social media is creating exciting new opportunities for Headspace.
"Weapon7 is the perfect partner; they bring extensive digital experience and strategic leadership, which will contribute significantly to the continued growth of our capabilities in an efficient and scalable manner."
Weapon7, which was realigned into Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in September 2011 at the same time that Adam Graham was hired as chief executive, appointed Anomaly's Matthew Robinson as its managing partner in December.
Graham said: "Headspace is a great company to have in our portfolio. The project allows us to utilize our past experience in developing strategic excellence across the range of digital channels and help future-proof their communications strategy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)