Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
25 January 2013: St Luke's enters the league with its capture of the Department of Energy & Climate Change account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Managers - 9 month contract AF Selection c£30,000, West Midlands Region / West Midlands / Coventry, West Midlands
- CRM & Loyalty Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, Europe
- Mobile Advertising Sales Manager Gameloft Competitive + Bonus, Victoria, London (Greater)
- DESIGNER/DEVELOPER - £35K + GREAT BENEFITS - HERTFORDSHIRE Salt £35000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS, Hertfordshire