MEC and Hogarth in creative tie-up
MEC has partnered with its sister WPP agency Hogarth Worldwide, the production specialist, to launch MEC Works, a creative division with advanced production capabilities.
The unit will provide a range of production services to MEC clients such as EE and Lloyds across print, digital and broadcast media.
Six Hogarth employees will move across to work alongside the six-strong MEC creative solutions team, led by Steve Ball, its managing director. Ball will become the managing director of MEC Works. Although
MEC currently develops creative work in-house for its clients, the agency hopes that the increased capacity and resource will enable it to offer a greater level of service.
Steve Hatch, the chief executive of MEC UK, said: "As the pace of media and messaging increases, MEC Works gives clients the technology and scale to move as fast as their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategic Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- DIGITAL SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £38000 - £43000 per annum + pension, healthcare and life insurance, London
- Resourcer/Talent Manager become £20k-£25k + bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Creative Services / Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £260 per day, London