BMB Neon scoops Dairylea business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Dairylea has extended its relationship with Beattie McGuinness Bungay by awarding its digital and social media business to BMB Neon, the agency's content and social media arm.
BMB Neon, which won the account after a pitch, also handles promotions and point-of-sale design for the brand.
The shop will oversee Dairylea’s Facebook page and introduce a new creative platform and content strategy.
New website content and eCRM activity, as well as promotions and point-of-sale initiatives, will launch in the spring.
Louisa Bertano, the marketing manager for cheese and grocery at Dairylea’s owner, Mondelez International, said: "We’re really thrilled to be working with BMB Neon on our promotions and digital work this year. The strategy, creativity and robust nature of their proposals made us confident they would be a great working partner for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- FMCG Insight Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £22000 - £28000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance + Profit Shares, Hertfordshire
- Medical/healthcare copywriter become £40k-£50k, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Manager Career Moves Group £40000 - £45000 per annum + dep on exp, London
- Service Delivery Manager Mortimer Spinks £45000 - £47000 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list