BMB Neon scoops Dairylea business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Dairylea has extended its relationship with Beattie McGuinness Bungay by awarding its digital and social media business to BMB Neon, the agency's content and social media arm.
BMB Neon, which won the account after a pitch, also handles promotions and point-of-sale design for the brand.
The shop will oversee Dairylea’s Facebook page and introduce a new creative platform and content strategy.
New website content and eCRM activity, as well as promotions and point-of-sale initiatives, will launch in the spring.
Louisa Bertano, the marketing manager for cheese and grocery at Dairylea’s owner, Mondelez International, said: "We’re really thrilled to be working with BMB Neon on our promotions and digital work this year. The strategy, creativity and robust nature of their proposals made us confident they would be a great working partner for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Research Assistant Stopgap £20000 - £25000 per annum + pro rata - 4-6 month contract, South East England
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review