BMB Neon scoops Dairylea business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Dairylea has extended its relationship with Beattie McGuinness Bungay by awarding its digital and social media business to BMB Neon, the agency's content and social media arm.
BMB Neon, which won the account after a pitch, also handles promotions and point-of-sale design for the brand.
The shop will oversee Dairylea’s Facebook page and introduce a new creative platform and content strategy.
New website content and eCRM activity, as well as promotions and point-of-sale initiatives, will launch in the spring.
Louisa Bertano, the marketing manager for cheese and grocery at Dairylea’s owner, Mondelez International, said: "We’re really thrilled to be working with BMB Neon on our promotions and digital work this year. The strategy, creativity and robust nature of their proposals made us confident they would be a great working partner for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Campaign Viral Chart: Always ad reaches no 1 for second time
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising