BMB Neon scoops Dairylea business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Dairylea has extended its relationship with Beattie McGuinness Bungay by awarding its digital and social media business to BMB Neon, the agency's content and social media arm.
BMB Neon, which won the account after a pitch, also handles promotions and point-of-sale design for the brand.
The shop will oversee Dairylea’s Facebook page and introduce a new creative platform and content strategy.
New website content and eCRM activity, as well as promotions and point-of-sale initiatives, will launch in the spring.
Louisa Bertano, the marketing manager for cheese and grocery at Dairylea’s owner, Mondelez International, said: "We’re really thrilled to be working with BMB Neon on our promotions and digital work this year. The strategy, creativity and robust nature of their proposals made us confident they would be a great working partner for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'