OgilvyOne recruits three for data unit
OgilvyOne has boosted its data division with three senior hirings, including Matthew Bayfield, the co-founder of the data consultancy Tree.
Bayfield joins OgilvyOne as the head of data practice across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
He will oversee OgilvyOne’s data division and develop the agency’s data proposition, helping clients use data to enhance the customer experience.
Bayfield will sit on the UK group board and report to Annette King, the EAME chief executive and UK chairman.
In addition, the agency has hired Pete Atherton and Alan Makepeace, who join as business partners on the global BlackRock and Philips accounts respectively.
Atherton joins from Inferno and was most recently responsible for setting up its San Francisco office to look after the Nokia global business.
Makepeace arrives from Table19, where he ran the BlackBerry digital EMEA account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Senior Planner (DM Agency) Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch