Brave deepens Panasonic ties with global Viera brief
Brave, the independent UK agency, has expanded its relationship with Panasonic with the capture of a global advertising brief for its Viera range of TVs.
The appointment follows a pitch process that culminated in a shoot-out against several other agencies in Europe.
Brave had previously worked on UK activity for Viera, which spends £3 million on its local advertising, and has also created international social media work.
The new campaign is expected to run across a range of markets during 2013 and Brave’s appointment marks the first time Panasonic has looked to consolidate its Viera creative across territories.
Activity will break in the spring to launch Panasonic’s smart TV range. Creative is expected to run throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East and will comprise print, digital, social and in-store activity.
Andrew Denham, Panasonic’s European brand communications director, said: "Brave really understood the value we placed on having the big idea that can really transcend channels and deliver the different elements of our 2013 smart Viera story across the consumer touchpoints." Ash Bendelow, the managing director at Brave, said: "We are delighted to be tasked with such an important communications job and thrilled that our transmedia storytelling philosophy won through."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.