Brave deepens Panasonic ties with global Viera brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Brave, the independent UK agency, has expanded its relationship with Panasonic with the capture of a global advertising brief for its Viera range of TVs.
The appointment follows a pitch process that culminated in a shoot-out against several other agencies in Europe.
Brave had previously worked on UK activity for Viera, which spends £3 million on its local advertising, and has also created international social media work.
The new campaign is expected to run across a range of markets during 2013 and Brave’s appointment marks the first time Panasonic has looked to consolidate its Viera creative across territories.
Activity will break in the spring to launch Panasonic’s smart TV range. Creative is expected to run throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East and will comprise print, digital, social and in-store activity.
Andrew Denham, Panasonic’s European brand communications director, said: "Brave really understood the value we placed on having the big idea that can really transcend channels and deliver the different elements of our 2013 smart Viera story across the consumer touchpoints." Ash Bendelow, the managing director at Brave, said: "We are delighted to be tasked with such an important communications job and thrilled that our transmedia storytelling philosophy won through."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood