Belford returns to TBWA as creative director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
TBWA\London has appointed the art director Paul Belford as a creative director across its client base.
Belford, who will continue to run his start-up business Paul Belford Ltd, will be re-united with Peter Souter, the chairman and chief creative officer of TBWA UK, when he begins work at the agency this month.
Souter was Belford’s boss at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, where Belford worked alongside his then creative partner, Nigel Roberts, between 2002 and 2005.
At TBWA, Belford will work on ad campaigns across its portfolio of clients including Adidas, Nissan, Aquafresh and Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. Paul Belford Ltd was founded earlier this year with Martin Brown, the former creative director and head of creative at Wolff Olins.
The company is based on Howland Street, next to TBWA’s office on Whitfield Street. Half of the company’s assignments will be for TBWA, while the other half will be for its own clients, such as Waddesdon, Luscombe Drinks and Arden.
The appointment marks a return for Belford to TBWA, where he won six D&AD Pencils over his three years at the agency from 1998. During his long career Belford has produced award-winning work for brands including The Economist, Waterstones, Tate, MTV, The Guardian, Nissan, Snickers and Guinness.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough