Courvoisier seeks agency for ad brief
Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by Beam, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
The review for the UK’s top-selling cognac is being handled by Creativebrief.
Activity for the brand has been largely dormant in recent years. In 2010, it signed up as the first sponsor of More4’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart.
The deal, which was brokered by ZenithOptimedia, formed part of a £15 million investment in the UK. The idents were created by White Label and showed cocktails and punches being prepared in slow motion.
Courvoisier was the first brand to run 3D TV advertising in the UK. The spot, which ran on Channel 4 in 2009 during its "3D Week", was created by Publicis’ Notorious.
It attempted to connect with a younger audience and encourage drinkers to use Courvoisier as an ingredient for cocktails. Other activity in the push included an iPod Touch app that suggested ways to mix the drink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration