Wunderman hires Dunn for strategy
Wunderman has appointed the Partners Andrews Aldridge planning partner Richard Dunn as its new chief strategy officer.
Dunn has been at PAA for nearly six years and is part of its management team. He works with data planners and digital analysts to deliver innovation and insight.
At Wunderman, Dunn will be responsible for its strategic output and be part of the new-business drive. He will join the management team when he starts in April and report to the chief executive, Mel Cruickshank.
Dunn’s appointment follows other management changes implemented by Cruickshank. Josette James, the managing partner on Ford and Visa, has been promoted to director of client services, while Matt Batten joined as the chief creative officer from Wunderman’s Australia office in December last year.
Wunderman had been looking for a chief strategy officer since the departure of Karl Havard in March last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show