Wunderman hires Dunn for strategy
Wunderman has appointed the Partners Andrews Aldridge planning partner Richard Dunn as its new chief strategy officer.
Dunn has been at PAA for nearly six years and is part of its management team. He works with data planners and digital analysts to deliver innovation and insight.
At Wunderman, Dunn will be responsible for its strategic output and be part of the new-business drive. He will join the management team when he starts in April and report to the chief executive, Mel Cruickshank.
Dunn’s appointment follows other management changes implemented by Cruickshank. Josette James, the managing partner on Ford and Visa, has been promoted to director of client services, while Matt Batten joined as the chief creative officer from Wunderman’s Australia office in December last year.
Wunderman had been looking for a chief strategy officer since the departure of Karl Havard in March last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni