Jam picks up Mr Bean mobile brief
Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
Endemol’s Tiger Aspect Productions has appointed Jam to create a series of mobile apps for Rowan Atkinson’s hapless character.
Over two years, Jam will also launch a series of Mr Bean-themed interactive games aimed at children. The brief coincides with increased investment in Engine’s mobile offering. Run by Jam’s head of mobile,
Dan Beasley, Engine is investing in an expanded mobile unit that will focus on the creation of native apps, HTML social mobile campaigns and mobile training and strategy initiatives.
Debbie Klein, the chief executive of Engine UK, said: "Mobile is becoming an ever-greater part of Engine’s offering. We’re conscious about investing in new areas and are proud to be able to offer high-quality mobile expertise to both new and existing clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%