Jam picks up Mr Bean mobile brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
Endemol’s Tiger Aspect Productions has appointed Jam to create a series of mobile apps for Rowan Atkinson’s hapless character.
Over two years, Jam will also launch a series of Mr Bean-themed interactive games aimed at children. The brief coincides with increased investment in Engine’s mobile offering. Run by Jam’s head of mobile,
Dan Beasley, Engine is investing in an expanded mobile unit that will focus on the creation of native apps, HTML social mobile campaigns and mobile training and strategy initiatives.
Debbie Klein, the chief executive of Engine UK, said: "Mobile is becoming an ever-greater part of Engine’s offering. We’re conscious about investing in new areas and are proud to be able to offer high-quality mobile expertise to both new and existing clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne