Jam picks up Mr Bean mobile brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
Endemol’s Tiger Aspect Productions has appointed Jam to create a series of mobile apps for Rowan Atkinson’s hapless character.
Over two years, Jam will also launch a series of Mr Bean-themed interactive games aimed at children. The brief coincides with increased investment in Engine’s mobile offering. Run by Jam’s head of mobile,
Dan Beasley, Engine is investing in an expanded mobile unit that will focus on the creation of native apps, HTML social mobile campaigns and mobile training and strategy initiatives.
Debbie Klein, the chief executive of Engine UK, said: "Mobile is becoming an ever-greater part of Engine’s offering. We’re conscious about investing in new areas and are proud to be able to offer high-quality mobile expertise to both new and existing clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000, Warwickshire
- PPC Manager - Fab Agency GoodEgg Digital Circa £40k + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Specialist Stopgap £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Carlsberg spoofs 'beach body ready' ad
- Feminazi: 'the lazy go-to slur'
- Jobs at risk at Weve as O2 buys out Vodafone and EE