Jam picks up Mr Bean mobile brief
Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
Endemol’s Tiger Aspect Productions has appointed Jam to create a series of mobile apps for Rowan Atkinson’s hapless character.
Over two years, Jam will also launch a series of Mr Bean-themed interactive games aimed at children. The brief coincides with increased investment in Engine’s mobile offering. Run by Jam’s head of mobile,
Dan Beasley, Engine is investing in an expanded mobile unit that will focus on the creation of native apps, HTML social mobile campaigns and mobile training and strategy initiatives.
Debbie Klein, the chief executive of Engine UK, said: "Mobile is becoming an ever-greater part of Engine’s offering. We’re conscious about investing in new areas and are proud to be able to offer high-quality mobile expertise to both new and existing clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires