Jam picks up Mr Bean mobile brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Jam, the Engine agency, has landed the task of turning Mr Bean into a comedy star on mobile plaforms.
Endemol’s Tiger Aspect Productions has appointed Jam to create a series of mobile apps for Rowan Atkinson’s hapless character.
Over two years, Jam will also launch a series of Mr Bean-themed interactive games aimed at children. The brief coincides with increased investment in Engine’s mobile offering. Run by Jam’s head of mobile,
Dan Beasley, Engine is investing in an expanded mobile unit that will focus on the creation of native apps, HTML social mobile campaigns and mobile training and strategy initiatives.
Debbie Klein, the chief executive of Engine UK, said: "Mobile is becoming an ever-greater part of Engine’s offering. We’re conscious about investing in new areas and are proud to be able to offer high-quality mobile expertise to both new and existing clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive Twist Recruitment £17000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- Freelance Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7