Carat lands media business for ATOC
The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
It is believed that ATOC has appointed Carat’s Leeds office for its three main railcard brands: 16-25 Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family & Friends Railcard.
Agencies received a tender for the review in September 2012. ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent.
The majority of ATOC’s marketing activity is digital and designed to drive online sales.
ATOC appointed The Red Brick Road to handle the integrated advertising account for its railcard business in April 2011, and an outdoor and online campaign by the agency kicked off in May 2012.
ATOC is the representative body of the UK’s major train operators, including Southern and Virgin Trains. Carat and ATOC were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- HEAD OF UX - LONDON - UP TO £180K DOE Salt £120000 - £180000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £42000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Account Manager Beyond The Book £26000 - £28000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Northamptonshire / Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Account Manager - Sports Industry - Central London 24 Seven Inc Market Rate Plus Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)