Agencies line up for Nando's ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Nando's, the restaurant chain, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising.
The brand, which has most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy, is conducting the search via The Observatory.
Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to handle a print and digital campaign last year.
The work, called "find yourself", aimed to show that people can have a spicy chicken dish tailor-made to suit them. The press, outdoor and digital campaign offered six different "spice personas" to help people choose which peri-peri sauce suits them. Creative drove people to social media channels by including a #findyourself hashtag.
In 2011, the Portuguese-themed restaurant launched a digital campaign fronted by the US comedian Reggie Watts, encouraging consumers to "make some noise".
Nando’s boosted its digital credentials in June last year by appointing a head of digital, Jonathan Hopkins, who previously ran the digital consultancy Shed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- VISUAL DESIGNER - LONDON - Ã‚£35-45K + SHARES + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Shares + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Planner Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- B2B Marketing Manager (Business Development) Stopgap Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director Barker Graves £42,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England