Agencies line up for Nando's ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Nando's, the restaurant chain, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising.
The brand, which has most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy, is conducting the search via The Observatory.
Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to handle a print and digital campaign last year.
The work, called "find yourself", aimed to show that people can have a spicy chicken dish tailor-made to suit them. The press, outdoor and digital campaign offered six different "spice personas" to help people choose which peri-peri sauce suits them. Creative drove people to social media channels by including a #findyourself hashtag.
In 2011, the Portuguese-themed restaurant launched a digital campaign fronted by the US comedian Reggie Watts, encouraging consumers to "make some noise".
Nando’s boosted its digital credentials in June last year by appointing a head of digital, Jonathan Hopkins, who previously ran the digital consultancy Shed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show