Westons cider calls advertising review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
The company, which owns brands including Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons, is conducting a pitch via AAR.
Westons, which has not previously used a retained ad agency, will hold briefings this week. Activity is likely to initially focus on one brand.
Last summer, the company secured a three-year sponsorship deal with the England and Wales Cricket Board to make Stowford Press its official cider.
Westons said it aims to promote Stowford Press at all England’s home international matches and will "undertake a range of wider commercial activity to maximise the sponsorship".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SENIOR COPYWRITER - INTEGRATED, RETAIL Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Merton, London (Greater)
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Social Media PR Executive Major Players £180 - £220 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Greater)