Westons cider calls advertising review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
The company, which owns brands including Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons, is conducting a pitch via AAR.
Westons, which has not previously used a retained ad agency, will hold briefings this week. Activity is likely to initially focus on one brand.
Last summer, the company secured a three-year sponsorship deal with the England and Wales Cricket Board to make Stowford Press its official cider.
Westons said it aims to promote Stowford Press at all England’s home international matches and will "undertake a range of wider commercial activity to maximise the sponsorship".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media