Westons cider calls advertising review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
The company, which owns brands including Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons, is conducting a pitch via AAR.
Westons, which has not previously used a retained ad agency, will hold briefings this week. Activity is likely to initially focus on one brand.
Last summer, the company secured a three-year sponsorship deal with the England and Wales Cricket Board to make Stowford Press its official cider.
Westons said it aims to promote Stowford Press at all England’s home international matches and will "undertake a range of wider commercial activity to maximise the sponsorship".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing and Administration Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 per annum, Wellingborough
- PR Account Executive - Consumer & Lifestyle Digital Gurus £22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Research Analyst - Global Management Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International $40000 - $60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, Singapore
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity