Tributes pour in for O&M's Russell Benson
Tributes have been paid to Russell Benson, Ogilvy & Mather's head of television production, who passed away from heart failure at the beginning of the year, aged 37.
Benson had worked at O&M for more than eight years. He joined in 2004 and became head of department in 2007. He began his career at Saatchi & Saatchi, before moving to M&C Saatchi and then Lowe Howard Spink.
During his career at O&M, Benson worked on several famous ads, including Europcar’s 'Dance' and MTV Switch’s 'Al Gore'.
Gerry Human, chief creative officer of O&M London, said: "I miss Russell's vitality, passion and energy. Not only was he an outstanding and widely respected producer, but he was also a wonderful human being. It is almost impossible to believe that he is no longer with us."
A memorial event, supported by Russell’s partner Sally Miller, and his parents, will take place in central London. Details will be announced shortly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- In House Mid-weight Graphic Designer Major Players £25000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing THE KINGS SCHOOL ELY £32,000 to £37,000 plus benefits depending on skills and experience., Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Account Executive - Promotional Products Stonor £20,000 - £22,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Packaging Compliance Coordinator Stopgap £25000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign