Ralph Lauren hunts agency for B2B marketing
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 04:09PM
Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
The luxury brand has been in contact directly with agencies inviting them to compete to handle its marketing communications within its wholesale channel.
The brief involves branded marketing to Ralph Lauren’s retail partners such as Asos, Harrods, Selfridges and El Corte Ingles. It does not involve work on the Ralph Lauren website or consumer advertising, which is looked after in-house.
Ralph Lauren recently announced it would close its high-end college wear label, Rugby, by the end of 2013, to focus on its core lines in the upper end of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland