Ralph Lauren hunts agency for B2B marketing
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 04:09PM
Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
The luxury brand has been in contact directly with agencies inviting them to compete to handle its marketing communications within its wholesale channel.
The brief involves branded marketing to Ralph Lauren’s retail partners such as Asos, Harrods, Selfridges and El Corte Ingles. It does not involve work on the Ralph Lauren website or consumer advertising, which is looked after in-house.
Ralph Lauren recently announced it would close its high-end college wear label, Rugby, by the end of 2013, to focus on its core lines in the upper end of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account