Ralph Lauren hunts agency for B2B marketing
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 04:09PM
Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
The luxury brand has been in contact directly with agencies inviting them to compete to handle its marketing communications within its wholesale channel.
The brief involves branded marketing to Ralph Lauren’s retail partners such as Asos, Harrods, Selfridges and El Corte Ingles. It does not involve work on the Ralph Lauren website or consumer advertising, which is looked after in-house.
Ralph Lauren recently announced it would close its high-end college wear label, Rugby, by the end of 2013, to focus on its core lines in the upper end of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote