Ralph Lauren hunts agency for B2B marketing
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 04:09PM
Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
The luxury brand has been in contact directly with agencies inviting them to compete to handle its marketing communications within its wholesale channel.
The brief involves branded marketing to Ralph Lauren’s retail partners such as Asos, Harrods, Selfridges and El Corte Ingles. It does not involve work on the Ralph Lauren website or consumer advertising, which is looked after in-house.
Ralph Lauren recently announced it would close its high-end college wear label, Rugby, by the end of 2013, to focus on its core lines in the upper end of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%