Ralph Lauren hunts agency for B2B marketing
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 04:09PM
Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
The luxury brand has been in contact directly with agencies inviting them to compete to handle its marketing communications within its wholesale channel.
The brief involves branded marketing to Ralph Lauren’s retail partners such as Asos, Harrods, Selfridges and El Corte Ingles. It does not involve work on the Ralph Lauren website or consumer advertising, which is looked after in-house.
Ralph Lauren recently announced it would close its high-end college wear label, Rugby, by the end of 2013, to focus on its core lines in the upper end of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Creative Copywriter - Integrated Comms Agency - £45-50k - Surrey WE ARE THOMAS 45-50k plus benefits, Surrey near Wimbledon
- Senior Internal Communications Business Partner Badenoch & Clark £325 - £400 per day, Oxford
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, City of London
- Junior Data Planner Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.