OMG appoints ITV's Jenny Bullis to lead data and technology
Jenny Bullis, the director of media at ITV, is to join Omnicom Media Group in the new role of director of Annalect solutions in the UK, the group's initiative to develop data and technology offerings for the group's clients.
Bullis will be responsible for building technology, data analytics and data management platforms for the OMG agencies, including PHD, OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD and M2M.
Bullis will join OMG UK in February and report to Philippa Brown, chief executive, OMG UK.
She will work alongside Adam Pace, who runs the other side of Annalect in the UK, the search arm Resolution, as well as OMG’s trading desk Accuen Divisions.
Bullis joined ITV’s marketing team in March last year as head of media, responsible for the broadcaster’s planning and buying. She was previously head of media and marketing operations at Sainsbury’s from August 2011.
From August 2005, until joining Sainsbury’s, Bullis was head of consumer media and then head of media at BT. She previously worked at StarcomMediaVest, where she rose to senior account director.
Brown said: "This is an extremely important role for us moving forward. We have made great strides in providing clients with solutions to meet the convergence of data, technology and analytics but with Jenny on board I know we will move even further ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Analyst DataTech Salary Negotiable + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive / Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £27K - £40K, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - Global FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £220 - £270 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Steve Auckland becomes CEO of Independent and Evening Standard operations
- Mark Lund moves to McCann as UK CEO