British Retail Consortium switches corporate affairs head
Amanda Callaghan is joining the British Retail Consortium as corporate affairs director, taking over as Jane Bevis leaves to start her own consultancy.
It is Callaghan’s first move since resigning from her post as director of corporate affairs at the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry in October.
Bevis is leaving the BRC to set up her own communications and corporate responsibility consultancy, Jane Bevis Consulting.
Callaghan will start her new role on Monday (28 January).
Helen Dickinson, director general of the BRC, said: ‘Amanda joins us at a very exciting and busy time on the public affairs front.
‘We continue to engage with the governments across the UK as well as the media on the hugely valuable contribution retailers continue to make to the UK economy against a challenging backdrop, and highlighting how the Chancellor can help support consumers and retail growth and investment in the lead-up to the Budget.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers