Heinz and Dove Men+Care sign up for TalkSport rugby sponsorships
Heinz Big Soup, an official partner of the Super League, has signed up to sponsor TalkSport's rugby league coverage, while Unilever's Dove Men+Care is to sponsor the station's rugby union updates.
The Heinz Big Soup deal covers TalkSport's rugby league coverage throughout the 2013 Super League season, including preview features during the station's afternoon show with Hawksbee and Jacobs, and ticket giveaways.
The six-figure sponsorship was negotiated through Vizeum and will include a week-long promotion on the Adrian Durham and Darren Gough drive show, and activity in TalkSport's sister free print magazine Sport.
Chris Nunn, senior brand manager, Heinz Big Soup, said: "As proud supporters of the Super League, Heinz Big Soup is committed to maximising the sport’s awareness beyond the core fan base after a successful year of sponsorship in 2012.
"I look forward to tuning into Hawksbee and Jacobs' take on the world of Super League, which I’m sure will lead to a new legion of fans becoming involved with the sport this season."
The Dove Men+Care sponsorship includes TalkSport's live updates of the Six Nations tournament, Heineken Cup, and the home nations' autumn games, which will involve England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland taking on teams from the Southern Hemisphere.
The sponsorship was negotiated by Mindshare and includes on-air previews of weekend games with Men+Care’s team of former rugby player ambassadors and ticket giveaways for listeners.
Dove Men+Care is a partner of the Heineken Cup and put rugby at the heart of its marketing by expanding its relationship with the sport through partnerships with the Irish Rugby Football Union and the Scottish Rugby Union.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch