MoS to launch fully interactive digital edition of Live this weekend
The Mail on Sunday is set to publish its first fully digitally interactive version of its supplement, Live Magazine, this weekend, in what it claims to be an industry first.
The digital edition promises to offer readers a new immersive experience and better cross-media solutions for the magazine’s commercial partners.
On Sunday, Live Magazine will run a ‘mini-fitness’ special featuring advice from England rugby’s James Haskell’s, in addition to its regular reviews of the latest innovations, music and events. Readers will be encouraged to download a content reader app from Google Play or the App Store.
By hovering their mobile phones over all the images, Live readers will be able to connect with the digital watermarks embedded in all editorial and commercial images, taking them on a much deeper journey through their favourite columns, features, brands and offers.
Links will lead to extra information on products and services, shortcuts to advertiser sites and opportunities to buy goods, products and gadgets directly through the printed image.
Live’s regular celebrity columnists Piers Morgan, James Martin, Tom Parker-Bowles and Ollie Smith will all be brought to life via readers’ mobile devices, giving extra anecdotes, interviews, tips and stories.
Rosemary Gorman, deputy group ad director at Mail Newspapers, said: "We are always looking for innovative ways to further enhance the reader experience and deliver the best results for our advertisers. This special edition of Live will be a voyage of discovery for both.
"Research shows that our print product directly drives strong reader spend and engagement online. This interactive issue gives advertisers a unique opportunity to engage our readers instantaneously and like never before."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London