Sunday Times launches campaign for app list
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sunday Times has launched an integrated campaign to promote The Sunday Times App List 2013.
The list, which was published yesterday, is part of the News International title's wider 'Tech Joy' series, which includes 40 different app categories and expert reviews.
The press, outdoor and digital campaign, by Grey London, aims to reflect the guide's "every tech for everyday people".
Creative features custom-made objects, including a drum kit, a sandwich, a teddy bear, a dartboard and a rubber ring, each representing a different app.
Award-winning photographer James Day shot the photographs and the ads were created by John Gibson and Erik Weidenhielm.
Media planning and buying was by M/six.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Manager - Client Side Contract Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Media Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building