Sunday Times launches campaign for app list
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sunday Times has launched an integrated campaign to promote The Sunday Times App List 2013.
The list, which was published yesterday, is part of the News International title's wider 'Tech Joy' series, which includes 40 different app categories and expert reviews.
The press, outdoor and digital campaign, by Grey London, aims to reflect the guide's "every tech for everyday people".
Creative features custom-made objects, including a drum kit, a sandwich, a teddy bear, a dartboard and a rubber ring, each representing a different app.
Award-winning photographer James Day shot the photographs and the ads were created by John Gibson and Erik Weidenhielm.
Media planning and buying was by M/six.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne