Sunday Times launches campaign for app list
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sunday Times has launched an integrated campaign to promote The Sunday Times App List 2013.
The list, which was published yesterday, is part of the News International title's wider 'Tech Joy' series, which includes 40 different app categories and expert reviews.
The press, outdoor and digital campaign, by Grey London, aims to reflect the guide's "every tech for everyday people".
Creative features custom-made objects, including a drum kit, a sandwich, a teddy bear, a dartboard and a rubber ring, each representing a different app.
Award-winning photographer James Day shot the photographs and the ads were created by John Gibson and Erik Weidenhielm.
Media planning and buying was by M/six.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3