Sunday Times launches campaign for app list
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sunday Times has launched an integrated campaign to promote The Sunday Times App List 2013.
The list, which was published yesterday, is part of the News International title's wider 'Tech Joy' series, which includes 40 different app categories and expert reviews.
The press, outdoor and digital campaign, by Grey London, aims to reflect the guide's "every tech for everyday people".
Creative features custom-made objects, including a drum kit, a sandwich, a teddy bear, a dartboard and a rubber ring, each representing a different app.
Award-winning photographer James Day shot the photographs and the ads were created by John Gibson and Erik Weidenhielm.
Media planning and buying was by M/six.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff