Sunday Times launches campaign for app list
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sunday Times has launched an integrated campaign to promote The Sunday Times App List 2013.
The list, which was published yesterday, is part of the News International title's wider 'Tech Joy' series, which includes 40 different app categories and expert reviews.
The press, outdoor and digital campaign, by Grey London, aims to reflect the guide's "every tech for everyday people".
Creative features custom-made objects, including a drum kit, a sandwich, a teddy bear, a dartboard and a rubber ring, each representing a different app.
Award-winning photographer James Day shot the photographs and the ads were created by John Gibson and Erik Weidenhielm.
Media planning and buying was by M/six.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44