Charity worker uses Primesight billboard to propose
By Charlotte Henry, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2013 04:46PM
Primesight, the outdoor media owner, today helped a charity worker succeed in his own personal ad campaign, when one of its billboards was used to propose marriage.
Wayne Eldridge, who works for the OneLifeUK charity, proposed to his partner Kerri Grimsley this afternoon, with the help of the Primesight billboard placed outside an Asda in Greenwich.
Kerri was on her way to do her weekly shop when she saw the billboard and Wayne waiting for her.
Primesight also posted a congratulatory billboard next to the proposal, which was revealed when Kerri said yes. The activity carried the #resultsareourculture hash tag to tie it back to Primesight’s out-of-home value proposition.
Asda is also planning a PR campaign based on the successful proposal.
The proposal apes Adam Piacitti’s campaign to find a job. Earlier this month Piacitti used his last £500 to buy a Primesight billboard highlighting his CV and asking people to hire him.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Publishing Partners) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Incentive + Company Benefits Package,