LBi promotes Paolo Yuvienco to global CTO
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 January 2013 04:10PM
LBi has promoted Paolo Yuvienco to the role of global chief technology officer, with responsibility for developing and leading a technology strategy across key international territories.
In the new role, Yuvienco will work alongside LBi’s global heads of strategy, creative, user experience and media, to bring together LBi’s creative innovation, technical expertise and IP for global clients, including Cola-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and Sony Mobile.
Yuvienco joined LBi in 2004 and has been its director of technology for the past three-and-a-half years. He previously held senior positions at AT&T Labs and worked for a string of telecoms-focused start-ups.
Based in New York, he will report to LBi’s global chief executive Luke Taylor.
Taylor said: "We are particularly excited by the opportunity to converge bought, owned and earned media thinking and integrate creative innovation, new tools and IP into a better blended mix.
"I’m delighted that Paolo will be at the forefront of this evolution as we look to target more ambitious client engagements around the world."
Yuvienco said: "While technology has always been part of the DNA at LBi, this is the first time that it will be led from a global perspective.
"This is fantastic opportunity for me to further develop the unique fusion of technology and creativity, which differentiates LBi from its competitive set and ensures we are building business value for our clients."
His promotion follows last week’s appointment at LBi of Anthony Lye to the new role of president of digital platforms and channel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Design Executive Stopgap £27000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North Yorkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad