Mooncup returns with 'rap battle' film
Mooncup has released an online film that features women rapping about the environmentally friendly brand and comparing it to traditional sanitary protection.
In the film, groups of women representing tampons and Mooncups take part in a rap battle. They compete to compare the emotional reactions users of traditional products have towards the Mooncup.
Mooncups are reusable plastic cups, which women can wash out and use in place of a tampon.
The film was made by St Luke’s and will be seeded online, where it will available to view on Mooncup’s YouTube channel.
Kath Clements, campaigns and marketing manager at Mooncup, said: "Ultimately choosing the right sanitary product for you is really personal. We’d just like to make sure that women choose knowing the facts.
"Staging a rap battle was a playful way to present some of the reservations about using the Mooncup that we hear, alongside the benefits that Mooncup users enjoy – in the end, as ever, it’ll be down to the viewer to pick her ‘crew’"
In 2011 Mooncup released a film by St Luke’s called for women to "love your vagina" through a song featuring 25 different names people use to describe vaginas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency