Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
2 February 2013: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has shot to the top of the league after winning the Axa and Dogs Trust accounts.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Client Development Director Dynamic New Alliances £90000.00 per annum, South West England
- Customer Lifecycle Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Junior Account Manager Required!! - Fantastic New Role!! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid/ Senior Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film