Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
1 February 2013: Goodstuff Communications has entered the media table at number one with its capture of the Taylors of Harrogate business.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Art Director Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Traffic/Production Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- PR Executive AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager EMR £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran