Hometown London wins online casino 32Red
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 January 2013 01:00PM
Hometown London has picked up the global advertising account for the online casino 32Red.
The agency will initially seek to increase awareness of its online casino product in the UK with an above-the-line campaign over the next few months. It has also been tasked with launching 32Red into new key markets, starting with Italy.
The account moves from Cravens without a formal pitch. According to Nielsen, 32Red spent £3m on advertising in the UK over the past 12 months.
David Gamble, creative director of Hometown, said: "This is a great opportunity for us to work with a hugely ambitious client to grow their reputation in and beyond the UK. Their product is second to none and we aim to build them a brand to match it."
Mark Quayle, head of marketing at 32Red, said this was an "important time" for both Hometown and 32Red.
"Hometown has the energy and excitement to match ours, and I’m excited by what the future holds," he added.
Gamble and Simon Labbett, the co-founders and creative directors of the Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R digital shop Saint, launched Hometown in April last year and picked up a brief from ITV in November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties