Hometown London wins online casino 32Red
Hometown London has picked up the global advertising account for the online casino 32Red.
The agency will initially seek to increase awareness of its online casino product in the UK with an above-the-line campaign over the next few months. It has also been tasked with launching 32Red into new key markets, starting with Italy.
The account moves from Cravens without a formal pitch. According to Nielsen, 32Red spent £3m on advertising in the UK over the past 12 months.
David Gamble, creative director of Hometown, said: "This is a great opportunity for us to work with a hugely ambitious client to grow their reputation in and beyond the UK. Their product is second to none and we aim to build them a brand to match it."
Mark Quayle, head of marketing at 32Red, said this was an "important time" for both Hometown and 32Red.
"Hometown has the energy and excitement to match ours, and I’m excited by what the future holds," he added.
Gamble and Simon Labbett, the co-founders and creative directors of the Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R digital shop Saint, launched Hometown in April last year and picked up a brief from ITV in November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity