Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: Agency and advertiser judges unveiled
mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:01AM
Leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers have lined up again to join the21-strong judging panel for this year's Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, run in partnership with Mediaweek.co.uk and Campaign.
Joining the 2013 judging panel are: Stewart Easterbrook, chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group; Tracy De Groose, chief executive of Carat; and BSkyB's head of brand strategy Andrew McIntosh.
Other leaders confirmed include: Steve Hatch, chief executive of MEC; Dan Clays, managing director of OMD UK; Phil Georgiadis, Walker Media chairman; Jude Bridge, the global brand and marketing director of Mothercare; Peter Duffy, easyJet's marketing director; and Andrew Mallandaine, the UK sales director of Turner Media Innovations.
Now in their sixth year, the awards aim to recognise and celebrate inspired and effective uses of commercial TV. They are free to enter, with a deadline for submissions of Friday 15 March. The awards ceremony will be held on 27 June.
For more information and to enter, go to thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure