Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: Agency and advertiser judges unveiled
mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:01AM
Leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers have lined up again to join the21-strong judging panel for this year's Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, run in partnership with Mediaweek.co.uk and Campaign.
Joining the 2013 judging panel are: Stewart Easterbrook, chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group; Tracy De Groose, chief executive of Carat; and BSkyB's head of brand strategy Andrew McIntosh.
Other leaders confirmed include: Steve Hatch, chief executive of MEC; Dan Clays, managing director of OMD UK; Phil Georgiadis, Walker Media chairman; Jude Bridge, the global brand and marketing director of Mothercare; Peter Duffy, easyJet's marketing director; and Andrew Mallandaine, the UK sales director of Turner Media Innovations.
Now in their sixth year, the awards aim to recognise and celebrate inspired and effective uses of commercial TV. They are free to enter, with a deadline for submissions of Friday 15 March. The awards ceremony will be held on 27 June.
For more information and to enter, go to thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- MARKETING / CRM EXEC Totum Partners Competitive Salary , City of London
- Strategic Planner Stopgap £45000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Huntingdon
- Account Director or Group Account Director Major Players £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Stopgap £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links