Nabs begins year-long series of events to mark centenary
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Nabs has kicked off its centenary celebrations with a 100-day countdown to its Big Birthday Bash, which will be promoted through a campaign by WCRS.
The event will be held on 9 May and the countdown launches a year-long series of initiatives to highlight the contribution that the charity has made to the industry.
WCRS has created a campaign to drive awareness of the Big Birthday Bash. It breaks on 8 February with outdoor media donated by Clear Channel.
Nabs will also launch its Centenary Award, a celebration of the contributions of extraordinary individuals working in advertising, who will be honoured with the title "Nabs Centurions".
In addition, Nabs will celebrate one figure from each decade of its existence. Other events include the Nabs May Day Pay Day initiative and the Nabs Fun Run.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "It’s testimony to the goodwill of this industry that Nabs has supported individuals for 100 years."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - consumer branding & packaging - £35-42k plus bens Story Recruitment £35-42k plus bens dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne