Nabs begins year-long series of events to mark centenary
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Nabs has kicked off its centenary celebrations with a 100-day countdown to its Big Birthday Bash, which will be promoted through a campaign by WCRS.
The event will be held on 9 May and the countdown launches a year-long series of initiatives to highlight the contribution that the charity has made to the industry.
WCRS has created a campaign to drive awareness of the Big Birthday Bash. It breaks on 8 February with outdoor media donated by Clear Channel.
Nabs will also launch its Centenary Award, a celebration of the contributions of extraordinary individuals working in advertising, who will be honoured with the title "Nabs Centurions".
In addition, Nabs will celebrate one figure from each decade of its existence. Other events include the Nabs May Day Pay Day initiative and the Nabs Fun Run.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "It’s testimony to the goodwill of this industry that Nabs has supported individuals for 100 years."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show