Nabs begins year-long series of events to mark centenary
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Nabs has kicked off its centenary celebrations with a 100-day countdown to its Big Birthday Bash, which will be promoted through a campaign by WCRS.
The event will be held on 9 May and the countdown launches a year-long series of initiatives to highlight the contribution that the charity has made to the industry.
WCRS has created a campaign to drive awareness of the Big Birthday Bash. It breaks on 8 February with outdoor media donated by Clear Channel.
Nabs will also launch its Centenary Award, a celebration of the contributions of extraordinary individuals working in advertising, who will be honoured with the title "Nabs Centurions".
In addition, Nabs will celebrate one figure from each decade of its existence. Other events include the Nabs May Day Pay Day initiative and the Nabs Fun Run.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "It’s testimony to the goodwill of this industry that Nabs has supported individuals for 100 years."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Manager Stopgap £200 - £250 per day + 6 month contract, West London
- eCRM Manager - Ecommerce Spots Brand - London Propel £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- Youth are deserting TV, says Claire Enders