Kitcatt Nohr Digitas lands £5m Dogs Trust
Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch and will be responsible for developing the charity’s CRM, TV, print and direct marketing activity.
Dogs Trust has previously worked with Ogilvy.
The agency was behind Dogs Trust’s most recent campaign to reposition its rehoming centres as high-quality and caring places. The work won a silver at the 2012 DMA Awards.
Kitcatt Nohr’s appointment comes at a difficult time for charities. A report published in November 2012 showed UK charitable donations dropped by a fifth last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Visual Designer - Award winning Tech City brand Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Golden Globe Accounts - Digital Account Manager - (Brand Led) Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead UX Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Operations Manager- global creative agency, Amsterdam, £60k Gabriele Skelton £60000 per annum, Netherlands
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB