Kitcatt Nohr Digitas lands £5m Dogs Trust
Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch and will be responsible for developing the charity’s CRM, TV, print and direct marketing activity.
Dogs Trust has previously worked with Ogilvy.
The agency was behind Dogs Trust’s most recent campaign to reposition its rehoming centres as high-quality and caring places. The work won a silver at the 2012 DMA Awards.
Kitcatt Nohr’s appointment comes at a difficult time for charities. A report published in November 2012 showed UK charitable donations dropped by a fifth last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Sales Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Major Global Business Ultimate Asset £22000 - £30000 per annum + excellent commission benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Fantastic Brand ADLIB £45k - £50k, Slough
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency