Kitcatt Nohr Digitas lands £5m Dogs Trust
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch and will be responsible for developing the charity’s CRM, TV, print and direct marketing activity.
Dogs Trust has previously worked with Ogilvy.
The agency was behind Dogs Trust’s most recent campaign to reposition its rehoming centres as high-quality and caring places. The work won a silver at the 2012 DMA Awards.
Kitcatt Nohr’s appointment comes at a difficult time for charities. A report published in November 2012 showed UK charitable donations dropped by a fifth last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne