Kitcatt Nohr Digitas lands £5m Dogs Trust
Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch and will be responsible for developing the charity’s CRM, TV, print and direct marketing activity.
Dogs Trust has previously worked with Ogilvy.
The agency was behind Dogs Trust’s most recent campaign to reposition its rehoming centres as high-quality and caring places. The work won a silver at the 2012 DMA Awards.
Kitcatt Nohr’s appointment comes at a difficult time for charities. A report published in November 2012 showed UK charitable donations dropped by a fifth last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ATL Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Campaigns Manager PSD Group Up to £50,000 + Bonus and Benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Cross-Media Account Director - Film and Gaming Client's - Ã‚£45K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£47000 per annum, London
- Account Director, 12 month contract role, paying £50k pro rata - BTL / Integrated and retail role MODA consult Up to £50k, 12 month fixed term contract (pro rata salary), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Communities Officer Amnesty International Secretariat £36,240 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)