Kitcatt Nohr Digitas lands £5m Dogs Trust
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch and will be responsible for developing the charity’s CRM, TV, print and direct marketing activity.
Dogs Trust has previously worked with Ogilvy.
The agency was behind Dogs Trust’s most recent campaign to reposition its rehoming centres as high-quality and caring places. The work won a silver at the 2012 DMA Awards.
Kitcatt Nohr’s appointment comes at a difficult time for charities. A report published in November 2012 showed UK charitable donations dropped by a fifth last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope