V calls pitch ahead of renewed Euro push
V, the energy drink, has called a review of its pan-European advertising account.
The most-popular energy drink in Australia and New Zealand is planning a new assault on the European market in a bid to challenge Red Bull.
Suntory now owns the brand after its previous owner Danone sold V’s manufacturer, Frucor, to the Japanese drinks giant.
Danone launched V in the UK in 2000, with advertising handled by Quiet Storm. In 2003, V sponsored the second series of ITV’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!.
V was withdrawn at the end of the last decade. After its acquisition by Suntory, Frucor launched an international division based in Amsterdam in 2010.
Frucor rolled out in Spain in 2011 and it is expected to launch in further European markets to rival Red Bull.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief