V calls pitch ahead of renewed Euro push
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
V, the energy drink, has called a review of its pan-European advertising account.
The most-popular energy drink in Australia and New Zealand is planning a new assault on the European market in a bid to challenge Red Bull.
Suntory now owns the brand after its previous owner Danone sold V’s manufacturer, Frucor, to the Japanese drinks giant.
Danone launched V in the UK in 2000, with advertising handled by Quiet Storm. In 2003, V sponsored the second series of ITV’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!.
V was withdrawn at the end of the last decade. After its acquisition by Suntory, Frucor launched an international division based in Amsterdam in 2010.
Frucor rolled out in Spain in 2011 and it is expected to launch in further European markets to rival Red Bull.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media