Metro names Dare as lead agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Metro, the Associated Newspapers-owned free daily newspaper, has hired Dare as its creative agency of record.
Dare won the business after a pitch, run by ISBA, that began in October last year.
The agency will initially help develop the Metro brand and positioning for its digital platforms and products as the publisher delivers its "mobile-first" strategy.
Bryan Scott, the marketing communications director at Metro, said: "We have a clear focus to help urbanites get more from their city life and Dare will be instrumental in helping us shape our brand communication and product messaging."
Metro recently relaunched its website and has apps for Android phones, Kindle Fire, iPad and iPhone. See also Inside Metro.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Top 5 Agency Fill Recruitment to £37k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Planning Executive Salt £28000 - £32000 per annum, Peterborough
- Artworker Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London