HMDG relaunches agency as Enter
HMDG, the independent agency with clients including Harveys and Condé Nast, is relaunching as Enter.
Led by the HMDG partners Nick Hurrell, Neil Dawson and Paul Shearer, Enter will work with clients on issues surrounding people, communications and technology.
Greg Grimmer, a founding partner of HMDG, will leave the agency but act as a consultant to Enter while heconsiders his next move. He will also retain a financial interest in the agency.
Enter will aim to evolve the culture of companies while continuing to execute creative activity through advertising, digital, design, film production and branded content. HMDG’s staff of around 30 will continue to work for the new company.
Hurrell said: "Enter is having a different conversation with businesses and brands about how they evolve and communicate."
HMDG launched as Hurrell & Dawson in 2006 before appointing several partners over subsequent years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager-Advertising Source £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.