HMDG relaunches agency as Enter
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
HMDG, the independent agency with clients including Harveys and Condé Nast, is relaunching as Enter.
Led by the HMDG partners Nick Hurrell, Neil Dawson and Paul Shearer, Enter will work with clients on issues surrounding people, communications and technology.
Greg Grimmer, a founding partner of HMDG, will leave the agency but act as a consultant to Enter while heconsiders his next move. He will also retain a financial interest in the agency.
Enter will aim to evolve the culture of companies while continuing to execute creative activity through advertising, digital, design, film production and branded content. HMDG’s staff of around 30 will continue to work for the new company.
Hurrell said: "Enter is having a different conversation with businesses and brands about how they evolve and communicate."
HMDG launched as Hurrell & Dawson in 2006 before appointing several partners over subsequent years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Buyer Planner/Senior Buyer Planner Premier Media £22000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sky Brand Manager - Brand Development Sky negotiable, Isleworth, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £135 - £140 per day, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer / Account Manager - Creative Services EMEA Silverdrum £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad