HMDG relaunches agency as Enter
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
HMDG, the independent agency with clients including Harveys and Condé Nast, is relaunching as Enter.
Led by the HMDG partners Nick Hurrell, Neil Dawson and Paul Shearer, Enter will work with clients on issues surrounding people, communications and technology.
Greg Grimmer, a founding partner of HMDG, will leave the agency but act as a consultant to Enter while heconsiders his next move. He will also retain a financial interest in the agency.
Enter will aim to evolve the culture of companies while continuing to execute creative activity through advertising, digital, design, film production and branded content. HMDG’s staff of around 30 will continue to work for the new company.
Hurrell said: "Enter is having a different conversation with businesses and brands about how they evolve and communicate."
HMDG launched as Hurrell & Dawson in 2006 before appointing several partners over subsequent years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch