HMDG relaunches agency as Enter
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
HMDG, the independent agency with clients including Harveys and Condé Nast, is relaunching as Enter.
Led by the HMDG partners Nick Hurrell, Neil Dawson and Paul Shearer, Enter will work with clients on issues surrounding people, communications and technology.
Greg Grimmer, a founding partner of HMDG, will leave the agency but act as a consultant to Enter while heconsiders his next move. He will also retain a financial interest in the agency.
Enter will aim to evolve the culture of companies while continuing to execute creative activity through advertising, digital, design, film production and branded content. HMDG’s staff of around 30 will continue to work for the new company.
Hurrell said: "Enter is having a different conversation with businesses and brands about how they evolve and communicate."
HMDG launched as Hurrell & Dawson in 2006 before appointing several partners over subsequent years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- #Digital #Designer Required | Permanent | West London | Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant